Friday, January 9, 2009

Training

Don't have much time to post right now, Ive got to be in Spanish class in about 2 minutes, but quickly. We arrived safely, the climate here is very similar to home during mid march, its cool at night but it warms up during the day. We took Spanish tests yesterday, and my teacher seems to think Im quite witty. This is a mistake. I simply don't know enough Spanish to speak intelligently so I use the words I know to say funny things like , "Mi mama es muy baja, no estoy seguro porque soy grande" and things like this. Im living with two other volunteers with a host family a few blocks from the training center. Hasta luego!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

Hey Becca, glad to hear you're cracking up your Spanish teacher - have you asked her yet, "¿Hola, quieres queso?" :) We miss you and Sasha at Casa Milvia. I'm looking forward to reading more updates. -Shellie