Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Animals

Amusing/Funny/Unusual Things that I’ve Seen Animals Do In Guatemala


1. I was sitting on the bus the other day and I looked out the window and there was a pig, a really big pig, like 20 pounds of bacon worth, chasing a duck across a soccer field.

2. Walking into town one day there was this stray dog passed out on the side of the road and sitting on top of him was a duck.

3. This one never fails to amuse me. Entire truckloads of Guatemalans will erupt into laughter when they see this. So when dogs have doggie sex, sometimes they get stuck together, and when the male dog tries to dismount he usually ends up spinning around so they are stuck together, ass to ass. Then, if they are in the middle of the street and a car is approaching they try to run away but they’re headed in opposite directions so they don’t get anywhere. It may be one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

No comments: