Monday, August 16, 2010

why i'm in need of a vacation

Why im in need of a vacation...

My mom called me yesterday from the airport in San Diego, she and my dad have been down there attending the APA conference. Anyhow she told me that she felt just like me then went on to describe how she hadn’t changed her clothes in several days, she was stuck wearing flip flops because she couldn’t find shoes, she needed a pedicure so badly she was embarrassed to face the Vietnamese girls at For Your Nails and that her hair was so frizzy she looked like she'd gone back to her student days at Berkeley. At first I was kind of insulted, although assaults on my general state of cleanliness are nothing new, she used to tell me I looked like a homeless person when id come home from college with baskets of dirty laundry wearing sweats and old tie-dyed t-shirts. Then I took a look at myself and decided, shes probably right. Most of my clothes smell like mold, I’ve developed a bad case of what we refer to as “country foot” and I can’t find my razor so I haven’t shaved my legs in a month. Heres a good visual comparison…


Hurley from Lost /Me



also, tony just told me a look like a contestant on survivor...not what you want to hear from your boyfriend.


UPDATE:

ok maybe tony had a point...

Scary dude from Survivor/Me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

comedy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.