Sunday, May 10, 2009

Justin

So I know this blog is supposed to be about my life in the Peace Corps, but I don’t exist in a vaccum and the people in my life all around the world are having some incredible experiences as well and I thought it necessary to share a bit of that as well. There are some brilliant people in my life, writers, artists, economists and a certain collegiate baseball player but it’s my older brother Justin who is truly gifted. I just want to congratulate Justin, he is both a brilliant scientists as well as an extraordinarily eloquent writer. He has combined his talents and written a chapter titled Cylcodextrins and Their Functions in Cellular Interactions that will be published in one of the leading scientific textbooks. Nice work big bro.

wow mom, don´t we make you proud...


3 comments:

BCNorCal07 said...

Cyclodextrins? Super-neato! I'll probably have to read about those soon.
-Joe

Shellie said...

that pic is DISGUSTING, becca.

Bex329 said...

i couldn´t help myself. i know we look horrible but it was worth making my mother laugh and making kate cry.